Sunday, February 1, 2009

Parents


It's Parent Shadow Day! I am so excited to have parents in the building and in my classroom to see what y'all are doing!! I know there are all kinds of parents and sometimes they are actually your aunt, uncle, grandmother, etc. Regardless, they love you and have given selflessly to help you get to where you are right now!

With that in mind, today you are going to your blog and posting "18 Reasons I am Thankful for my Parents." Why 18? Because for the most part they will pour their hearts and souls into 18 years of your life before they allow you to go out on your own! When you finish with your list, I then want you to ask them to share 5 reasons they are thankful for you! Why 5? Because I have been around y'all for a while, and I feel for some of you 5 is about the max!! Just kidding!!! I just thought that would be a good number--they can always do more!! If your parents are not here, then you have homework!! :)

Ok, go to your blogs and get busy!! I would love for you to include a picture of your parents if you can--in case you don't know them, those are my parents on this post (check back here tomorrow and I will have my homework done)!!

No comments: