Thursday, February 26, 2009

10 Reasons I Love Spring Semester!

Can you believe you are about to graduate!?! You are almost through the first week of the next-to-last six weeks of your high school career!! And, it gets better...it's nearly SPRING TIME!! Y'all know how much fun everyone has in the spring semester! Go to your blogs and list the 10 reasons you LOVE the spring semester!!

Here's my list:

10 Reasons I Love the Spring Semester
1. The weather starts getting warmer...and we can enjoy the sunshine from our classroom.
2. The kids are all so eager to learn!!
3. Seniors are super excited to be in my class!
4. TAKS
5. The wind blows a lot while we are out on the track!
6. Tornadoes!
7. The kids are all so eager to learn!!
8. The seniors are so desperately dreading graduation that they hang on every word I say, knowing it will be some of their last chances to study British Literature!!
9. All the students and teachers are really relaxed and fresh and no one is getting anxious for summer!!
10.SENIORS ARE SUPER EXCITED TO BE IN MY CLASS!!!!!

OK, so maybe there is a HINT of sarcasm in my list...what can I say--I hang out with seniors all year!!! :) Feel free to follow suit, or you can be a little more sincere...either way, let's see your lists!!

No comments: