Thursday, September 11, 2008

Look Into Your Crystal Ball...


I know that as seniors you get asked a lot what you want to do in the future. Well, I am asking you about your future, but I don't want cheesy responses about how you are going to graduate from high school, go to college, get a job, become a millionaire, blah, blah, blah...
I want you to sit back, clear your mind and really think about what you hope for in your future. I want realistic dreams. Tell me things like what kind of house you want to live in...and include details like will you have hard-wood floors, granite counter tops, a large king-sized sleigh bed??? Really think about it. What kind of car will you drive; will it have to be an SUV to haul around all your kids? What kind of person will you marry...looks, personality, values? Do you think you have even met that person yet? What town will you live in? Where will you work...will you be your own boss? What will your hobbies be...how will you spend your spare time and/or weekends? Where will you go to church? What kind of vacations will you take...weekend get-a-ways...weeks in foreign countries? Who will your friends be?
Please understand that I am not talking about 5 or even 10 years...I want to know about when you are my age (a little over 30 ;) ) or even older. After you have "sown your wild oats" and settled down, what will your life be like? Who will you be? Are these things similar to what your parents have? Or will you make a life completely different from theirs? How much of an influence will/do they (and other adults) have on your future?
Open YOUR blog and respond to this post. I am not going to say that it needs to be a certain length, but I will say that I am looking for more than 2 or 3 sentences! I really want you to put some thought into this and really try to put yourself in your future...then tell me about it!! Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

Okay Mrs. KP I hope I don't get in trouble for writing on the English board, but I just got to say, I have loved reading the kids blogs. This is SO cool. Keep it up.

Girl Power!! said...

Your now officially my white-ish black teacher---lol