Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In His Arms

The following is a post from my personal blog...for some reason I wanted to share it with y'all (I used my husband's school name on this class blog to protect his true identity)! ;) Hope you enjoy...


I love being Mr. KP's wife!!! He is the most amazing husband in the world...without a doubt!! :) He is my very best friend!
I love being in his arms...I am always safe there!! He loves me, protects me, shares with me, listens to me, compliments me, makes me laugh, comforts me, provides for me, encourages me...he never judges me, hates me, leaves me, puts me down, disappoints me, discourages me. His love for me is unconditional and he has proven that time and time again! I can tell him anything...and do. I can completely be myself around him and take comfort in the fact that he will love me anyway! :) I know that when I make him mad or disappoint him, I can ask forgiveness and he will grant it! Yes, he gets mad...and may stay that way longer than I would hope...but eventually he comes full circle and forgives me. He loves me the entire time and I know that....even when he doesn't really like me, he still loves me!! I am not the easiest person to get along with, much less live with; but he does it because he loves me! It is the most awesome feeling to know that no matter what happens, at the end of the day he is still there...and still loving me!!! I can go to him for anything--almost anytime!!!
Wouldn't it be great if we all had that kind of relationship? Oh wait! We do!! We choose daily whether or not to take advantage of it, though! I am referring to our relationship with God! How great would it be if we put as much trust in God! I am talking to myself, of course! There are times when I feel like God doesn't want to listen or will think I am too bad!!! As Christians we should feel the same way about our relationship with God as I do about mine with Mr. KP. Only, no offense to Mr. KP, but ours with God is even better!!! He knows EVERYTHING and still chooses to love us!! If we will only go to Him!!! Remember, His is a 24-hour accessibility! He is never out of town, on vacation, asleep, in a meeting, busy with someone else........He is ALWAYS there! I am so thankful for my relationship with Mr. KP!! I am even more thankful for my relationship with God...and hope to be more mindful of how much He wants me to come to Him and share with Him--in good times and bad!!! I am going to try to lean more on God...I am going to make a conscious effort to spend more time "In His Arms"!

8 comments:

SalvadorArcivarDeLaVega said...

:) Thats awesome.

Girl Power!! said...

OMG that is so awesome and so true!! And I would totally love to have a relationship with Christ like that. That was really inspirational and the funny think is, I was thinking at youth tonight how I don't fully trust in God the way I would like and should. So that just added on and made things a more clearer :) thanks for that!

Girl Power!! said...

just letting you know i made separate blog for that 40 day revolution and i will be posting everyday on it


just letting you know

orion said...

lol seriously? that was a questionable post? its cool, i understand, i guess. see ya tuesday!

orion said...

wow. this is getting a little ridiculous. ok, sorry for my page. ill delete urrything.

I N D E P E N D E N T; said...

i like that.. it was really sweet and tru...

Patricia Vasquez said...

i think that is really sweet that you guys are so in love i think the way you feel about kp i feel the same way wit my MAN ha well i am really happy that you are happy and hope you stay that way. :)

Patricia Vasquez said...

i think that is really sweet that you guys are so in love i think the way you feel about kp i feel the same way wit my MAN ha well i am really happy that you are happy and hope you stay that way. :)