Friday, December 12, 2008

Room 101 & Christmas Cards

Interesting title, huh!?! :P I know, these are completely random, but I think you have all come to expect that from me anyway!!!

What would be in YOUR Room 101? I'm talking about if you were sent to Room 101, what would be in there? Tell me about it and why. Also, find a picture that would depict your Room 101. In case you can't tell from the picture at the top of my post today, I am claustrophobic; so my Room 101 would be really confined...or they would find some way to confine me and make me feel like I was trapped!!! YUCK...makes me scared just thinking about it--I'm taking deep breaths as I type!!

Moving on......

I want you to go here and send a soldier a CHRISTmas card. You can send as many as you want; it is a really awesome deal!!


Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Maritza said...

I totally agree with the whole claustrophobic thing i'm like that too but not too bad. I think my baby might be that way too cuz he freaks out when there's to many people around him it's like he can't breath.