Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Story

You are going to pick one of the following pictures...make sure you scroll down all the way--there are LOTS from which to choose! Once you have made your choice, you will write a Christmas story relating to that picture. You can pretend you are actually in the scene or simply make up a story about the picture. Either way, I want these to be VERY creative!! I also want a STORY not just a couple of sentences describing what you see!! You will need to include the picture you are using in your post. You should be able to just drag the one you want to your desktop and then insert it from there into your post.

I am going to have a couple of "judges" pick the best stories and the winners will receive a Christmas surprise, so work hard!! :)


Remember...Santa is watching you, so make sure you behave and keep these school appropriate!!! And, of course, have fun!!!













































































2 comments:

-britni* said...

These pix are too funny...especially the doh doh head kid who wrapped the lights around himself...hahaha what a dork!!!
love ya chick!

Girl Power!! said...

Actually I did write it myself :)

I love writing poems. It's like my secret obsession haha.