Thursday, March 12, 2009

Comic Strip


I thought it would be fun to do something the day before Spring Break that we haven't done to this point on our blogs!! I found this website where you can create your own comic strip--fun!!


You need to go here and follow directions to create it. The only way I have found to get it to your blog is to do an 'apple+shift+4' and highlight the comic strip itself (after you have finished it and chosen the 'print/email icon). It will then be on your desktop and you can insert just like any picture we have put on our blogs in the past.

Of course, you must keep them school appropriate!! Have y'all heard that request at all from me this year??!!?? ;)

Have fun!!

Also, hope you have an AWESOME Spring Break!! Be safe--and SMART!!!

4 comments:

Lane said...

That looks cool, I may have to give that a shot soon!!

---Lane

La La said...

Coach K its me Lauren Duh lol but since I am gone could you give the the site cause i don't see it. Could be cause im a blonde but o well lol Thank you Have a Great Spring Break

Maritza said...

Hey Coach K, I like how on the top of your comic strip it says my baby's nickname except with a "J" instead of "G". just though i'd throw that out at you. Well have a great spring break.

O'Hali said...

where at boo boos???? i think you stoopid self was talkin b0ut me while you confused sayin you cute like i said..... where at????